Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's)
Pours a dark brown color that is fairly transparent with medium carbonation, the consistency of Coca-Cola. There is a smoky chocolate aroma like the crust of a brownie with a touch of caramel. The flavor is that of dark toasted bread with cocoa, vanilla, and coffee. There is a slight smokiness here with some subtle caramel and sea salt in the aftertaste. When you read "Ben & Jerry's" your mind automatically expects a sweet, ice cream-like beer. However, that is not the case. The sweetness is reserved in this beer and is definitely more of a darker, earthy offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Saison Dupont. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity