Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's)
Pours a dark brown color that is fairly transparent with medium carbonation, the consistency of Coca-Cola. There is a smoky chocolate aroma like the crust of a brownie with a touch of caramel. The flavor is that of dark toasted bread with cocoa, vanilla, and coffee. There is a slight smokiness here with some subtle caramel and sea salt in the aftertaste. When you read "Ben & Jerry's" your mind automatically expects a sweet, ice cream-like beer. However, that is not the case. The sweetness is reserved in this beer and is definitely more of a darker, earthy offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Saison Dupont. 18 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity