Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's)
Pours a dark brown color that is fairly transparent with medium carbonation, the consistency of Coca-Cola. There is a smoky chocolate aroma like the crust of a brownie with a touch of caramel. The flavor is that of dark toasted bread with cocoa, vanilla, and coffee. There is a slight smokiness here with some subtle caramel and sea salt in the aftertaste. When you read "Ben & Jerry's" your mind automatically expects a sweet, ice cream-like beer. However, that is not the case. The sweetness is reserved in this beer and is definitely more of a darker, earthy offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 52 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity