Color is between deep gold and pale amber, non-transparent and foggy, with a thick, white, foamy head that seemingly lasts forever. Inviting aroma with Belgian yeast, malt, and a touch of farmhouse funk. And the taste... it's incredible. Grainy malts, fruity and earthy hops, and just the right amount of white peppercorn spice. Medium body with lively carbonation that creates a smooth, creamy mouthfeel that tastes like butter melting in your mouth. Well balanced with a finish is long and dry. Beautifully simple, yet deep and complex at the same time. This beer is the benchmark for the Saison style and it’s easy to see why.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 51 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity