Color is between deep gold and pale amber, non-transparent and foggy, with a thick, white, foamy head that seemingly lasts forever. Inviting aroma with Belgian yeast, malt, and a touch of farmhouse funk. And the taste... it's incredible. Grainy malts, fruity and earthy hops, and just the right amount of white peppercorn spice. Medium body with lively carbonation that creates a smooth, creamy mouthfeel that tastes like butter melting in your mouth. Well balanced with a finish is long and dry. Beautifully simple, yet deep and complex at the same time. This beer is the benchmark for the Saison style and it’s easy to see why.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 57 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Barrel-Aged G&T Gose. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Maracuja. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity