Saison du BUFF (2016)
As they've done in the past, Dogfish Head, Victory, and Stone have again teamed up to brew the 2016 version of this saison. The color is a clear, golden orange with a thin but foamy head. The taste is dry and full of herbs- we pick up on rosemary, clove, and ginger, but also some citrus hops. The label lists parsley, sage, rosemary, and lemon thyme, and one could pick up on all of those. There's some dry, hop bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a really interesting beer. Not something we would want to drink every day, but all the herbs create a unique and satisfying collaboration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity