Saison du BUFF (2016)
As they've done in the past, Dogfish Head, Victory, and Stone have again teamed up to brew the 2016 version of this saison. The color is a clear, golden orange with a thin but foamy head. The taste is dry and full of herbs- we pick up on rosemary, clove, and ginger, but also some citrus hops. The label lists parsley, sage, rosemary, and lemon thyme, and one could pick up on all of those. There's some dry, hop bitterness in the finish. Overall this is a really interesting beer. Not something we would want to drink every day, but all the herbs create a unique and satisfying collaboration.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 51 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity