Saison de Lis
Saison de Lis pours a hazy, golden orange with a super white, frothy head. Very Belgian-like aroma full of fruit and yeast. Taste begins with an abundance of floral hops. Fruity and spicy. Chamomile is very present, with the floral flavors seeming to accumulate with each sip. Lots of Belgian influence on this beer. Light bodied and well carbonated with a dry yet creamy mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a slightly sweet, lingering floral freshness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 14 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity