Saison de Lis
Saison de Lis pours a hazy, golden orange with a super white, frothy head. Very Belgian-like aroma full of fruit and yeast. Taste begins with an abundance of floral hops. Fruity and spicy. Chamomile is very present, with the floral flavors seeming to accumulate with each sip. Lots of Belgian influence on this beer. Light bodied and well carbonated with a dry yet creamy mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a slightly sweet, lingering floral freshness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity