Saison de Lis
Saison de Lis pours a hazy, golden orange with a super white, frothy head. Very Belgian-like aroma full of fruit and yeast. Taste begins with an abundance of floral hops. Fruity and spicy. Chamomile is very present, with the floral flavors seeming to accumulate with each sip. Lots of Belgian influence on this beer. Light bodied and well carbonated with a dry yet creamy mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a slightly sweet, lingering floral freshness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 2 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity