Saison de Lis
Saison de Lis pours a hazy, golden orange with a super white, frothy head. Very Belgian-like aroma full of fruit and yeast. Taste begins with an abundance of floral hops. Fruity and spicy. Chamomile is very present, with the floral flavors seeming to accumulate with each sip. Lots of Belgian influence on this beer. Light bodied and well carbonated with a dry yet creamy mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a slightly sweet, lingering floral freshness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 45 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity