Saison d'Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett - less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It's also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there's an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 49 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity