Saison d’Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett – less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It’s also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there’s an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 1 hour ago
- RexMundi commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Another One. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Redemption. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Mirror Universe. 5 hours ago
- RexMundi added a rating for Allagash Curieux. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity