Saison d’Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett – less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It’s also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there’s an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Brasserie Des Rocs Brune. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sidekicks IPA. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 8 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity