Saison d’Brett pours a golden straw color with a bit of iridescence. The head is thick, white, and frothy with a ton of little bubbles. Lovely aroma full of Brettanomyces and farmhouse funk. Taste is phenomenal and screams of high quality. Perfect amount of Brett – less than expected from the aroma, but just the right amount to give it the funk. It’s also fruity but not juicy, with dry fruit flavors like white grape and green apple. Maybe a bit of citrus. Mid-palate, you can really taste the barrel. Smooth, woody, oak flavors. Dry, warming mouthfeel. On the finish, there’s an earthy flavor full of spice. Overall this is an exceptional saison with a smooth, enjoyable flavor from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 8 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity