Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to October Spectacular!. 38 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Brown Angel. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Just for Fun. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity