Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 8 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity