Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 2 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Sanctification. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Flock Wave Unfiltered Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Sactown Brews. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Alpers Trout Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity