Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 54 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil