Saison Brett pours a fairly opaque, straw colored beer with an inch of solid white head. There is a little bit of lemony funk in the aroma and some barnyard yeastiness. The flavor mixes a lot of citrus fruit with a Belgian breadiness and some herbal qualities. It keeps the Brett funk to a minimum and has hints of green apple or pear as well. This has a creamy mouthfeel with just enough sweetness. This is a solid saison from a solid brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 18 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Art Car IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity