While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 33 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity