While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 12 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Doppelbock. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Modern Romance. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity