While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 25 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity