While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 37 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity