While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity