While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Killer Bees. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity