While Weedwacker is known on the web as a German-style hefeweizen; it's not as easily quantified when you are drinking it. It pours a pale golden yellow color, slightly hazy, with a lot of big bubbles on the white head. The aroma is quite complex with a lot of Belgian characteristics, apricot, banana, orange peel, and a little bit of coriander spiciness. The taste is much more reserved and gives you a light, refreshing flavor with a touch of lemon citrus. There is a little bit of sweetness derived from the banana flavors and the hefeweizen yeast gives it a smooth texture. But this is not a beer that wants to be forced into one particular category other than "delicious."
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity