Saint Archer White Ale
The White Ale from Saint Archer is light in color, with a slight haze and quickly disappearing head. The aroma is pleasant, with plenty of citrus and wheat. Would be ideal on a warm, summer day. Flavor-wise, it's a pretty typical witbier, with orange peel, coriander, and other spices. It seems a little under carbonated, but the aftertaste is smooth and dry with some tartness that many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 55 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity