Saint Archer White Ale
The White Ale from Saint Archer is light in color, with a slight haze and quickly disappearing head. The aroma is pleasant, with plenty of citrus and wheat. Would be ideal on a warm, summer day. Flavor-wise, it's a pretty typical witbier, with orange peel, coriander, and other spices. It seems a little under carbonated, but the aftertaste is smooth and dry with some tartness that many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Squall IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity