Saint Archer White Ale
The White Ale from Saint Archer is light in color, with a slight haze and quickly disappearing head. The aroma is pleasant, with plenty of citrus and wheat. Would be ideal on a warm, summer day. Flavor-wise, it's a pretty typical witbier, with orange peel, coriander, and other spices. It seems a little under carbonated, but the aftertaste is smooth and dry with some tartness that many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity