Saint Archer White Ale
The White Ale from Saint Archer is light in color, with a slight haze and quickly disappearing head. The aroma is pleasant, with plenty of citrus and wheat. Would be ideal on a warm, summer day. Flavor-wise, it's a pretty typical witbier, with orange peel, coriander, and other spices. It seems a little under carbonated, but the aftertaste is smooth and dry with some tartness that many drinkers will appreciate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 18 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity