Saint Archer Mosaic IPA
Appearance is mostly clear, golden in color with two fingers of white, fluffy head. Strong hop aroma of pine and citrus. Big, bold, hop taste with similar notes from the aroma. But there's also a dominant berry flavor. On the malt side, there's bready pale malts, coupled with honey-like sweetness on the back end. Full bodied with a sticky mouthfeel and medium bitterness. Finishes with a bitter but pleasant grapefruit bite. Perhaps our favorite from Saint Archer, this 100% Mosaic-hopped IPA is an original from this category and one that stands up to the test of time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 44 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity