Saint Archer Mosaic IPA
Appearance is mostly clear, golden in color with two fingers of white, fluffy head. Strong hop aroma of pine and citrus. Big, bold, hop taste with similar notes from the aroma. But there's also a dominant berry flavor. On the malt side, there's bready pale malts, coupled with honey-like sweetness on the back end. Full bodied with a sticky mouthfeel and medium bitterness. Finishes with a bitter but pleasant grapefruit bite. Perhaps our favorite from Saint Archer, this 100% Mosaic-hopped IPA is an original from this category and one that stands up to the test of time.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 48 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity