Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 20 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity