Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity