Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity