Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 40 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity