Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity