Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 43 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity