Saint Archer IPA
Saint Archer pours a pale yellow/gold color with two fingers of frothy head that lasts for several minutes. It has a citrus and pine hop aroma. The taste has a very reserved malt character allowing the hops to shine through brightly. The bitterness kicks in about mid-sip and the aftertaste leaves you with piney refreshment. If you were to look up "IPA" in the dictionary, you might see this photo next to it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Happy New Beer!. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 40 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity