Saint Archer Double IPA
Saint Archer Double IPA is one of the best tasting beers of its class. It has a refreshing, citrus-like hop flavor. The hops here are extreme but somehow manage to not be overwhelming. There is a very subtle maltiness that adds a complexity that puts this beer over the top. Whether you have it in the bottle or can, if you love big hoppy IPAs, you will love this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity