Saint Archer Double IPA
Saint Archer Double IPA is one of the best tasting beers of its class. It has a refreshing, citrus-like hop flavor. The hops here are extreme but somehow manage to not be overwhelming. There is a very subtle maltiness that adds a complexity that puts this beer over the top. Whether you have it in the bottle or can, if you love big hoppy IPAs, you will love this.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 46 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity