Saint Archer Blonde Ale
Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kӧlsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity