Saint Archer Blonde Ale
Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 50 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity