Saint Archer Blonde Ale
Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kӧlsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Pacific Gem Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity