Saint Archer Blonde Ale
Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 2 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity