Saint Archer Blonde Ale
Pours a translucent, light straw color. Lots of bubbly carbonation and a quickly thinning head. It's crisp and refreshing, basically what you'd expect from a Kolsch style blonde ale. It is mild and sweet on the finish. This is quite satisfying and would be easy to drink a lot of these on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 47 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity