S1nist0r Black Ale
This one's different. It pours a dark, dark brown with minimal white head. Aroma is slightly sweet, with some malt poking through. It's surprising on mouthfeel and taste - you'd expect a heavy hitter but it's nice and subtly carbonated with a light to medium mouthfeel. The most surprising aspect is there is no bitterness anywhere in this beer. In general, it's best described as mild all around: mild sweetness, mild carbonation, mild maltiness, mild nuttiness. There aren't any particularly prominent flavors, but what is there is quite pleasant. It's super drinkable, especially for the price, and it's different enough we'd seek it out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 35 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity