S1nist0r Black Ale
This one's different. It pours a dark, dark brown with minimal white head. Aroma is slightly sweet, with some malt poking through. It's surprising on mouthfeel and taste - you'd expect a heavy hitter but it's nice and subtly carbonated with a light to medium mouthfeel. The most surprising aspect is there is no bitterness anywhere in this beer. In general, it's best described as mild all around: mild sweetness, mild carbonation, mild maltiness, mild nuttiness. There aren't any particularly prominent flavors, but what is there is quite pleasant. It's super drinkable, especially for the price, and it's different enough we'd seek it out again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 20 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 44 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity