Runway IPA pours a golden amber color with a slight haze. There was a fair amount of sediment in the bottle we tried, which was a welcomed feature. On the taste, there's a malty backbone leading to a good amount of fresh hops. The hops are both citrusy and piney in flavor, but the pine seems to be a little more prevalent. Overall this is a solid IPA and we're looking forward to trying more beers from Dale Bros.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 20 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Future Perfect. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Gold Standard. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Exploring the Vault. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 6 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity