Runway IPA pours a golden amber color with a slight haze. There was a fair amount of sediment in the bottle we tried, which was a welcomed feature. On the taste, there's a malty backbone leading to a good amount of fresh hops. The hops are both citrusy and piney in flavor, but the pine seems to be a little more prevalent. Overall this is a solid IPA and we're looking forward to trying more beers from Dale Bros.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity