Runway IPA pours a golden amber color with a slight haze. There was a fair amount of sediment in the bottle we tried, which was a welcomed feature. On the taste, there's a malty backbone leading to a good amount of fresh hops. The hops are both citrusy and piney in flavor, but the pine seems to be a little more prevalent. Overall this is a solid IPA and we're looking forward to trying more beers from Dale Bros.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 25 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity