Runway IPA pours a golden amber color with a slight haze. There was a fair amount of sediment in the bottle we tried, which was a welcomed feature. On the taste, there's a malty backbone leading to a good amount of fresh hops. The hops are both citrusy and piney in flavor, but the pine seems to be a little more prevalent. Overall this is a solid IPA and we're looking forward to trying more beers from Dale Bros.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 21 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity