Runway IPA pours a golden amber color with a slight haze. There was a fair amount of sediment in the bottle we tried, which was a welcomed feature. On the taste, there's a malty backbone leading to a good amount of fresh hops. The hops are both citrusy and piney in flavor, but the pine seems to be a little more prevalent. Overall this is a solid IPA and we're looking forward to trying more beers from Dale Bros.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 40 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity