RuinTen Triple IPA (2016)
Stone is known for their IPAs, and the seasonal RuinTen Triple IPA does not disappoint. Its color is reddish copper with a foamy off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is a combination of sweet malt as well as floral and piney hops. On the taste, there's lots of piney hops, resin, and a little grapefruit, all sustained by a ton of sweet malt. Full bodied and bold, but very drinkable for a beer over 10%. It doesn't seem boozy at first and the alcohol kind of lingers in the background. But it catches up with you with each sip. The finish is sweet but then leads to a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall this is very enjoyable and will get you tipsy, but be prepared for an in-your-face, intense, yet flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 53 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Apotheosis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity