RuinTen Triple IPA (2016)
Stone is known for their IPAs, and the seasonal RuinTen Triple IPA does not disappoint. Its color is reddish copper with a foamy off-white head with good lacing. The aroma is a combination of sweet malt as well as floral and piney hops. On the taste, there's lots of piney hops, resin, and a little grapefruit, all sustained by a ton of sweet malt. Full bodied and bold, but very drinkable for a beer over 10%. It doesn't seem boozy at first and the alcohol kind of lingers in the background. But it catches up with you with each sip. The finish is sweet but then leads to a lingering grapefruit bitterness. Overall this is very enjoyable and will get you tipsy, but be prepared for an in-your-face, intense, yet flavorful beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 37 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity