Ruekeller Helles pours a light straw yellow with a thick, white head that laces thickly and nicely. The aroma is complex, with notes of fresh grass, corn, and rice. The mouthfeel is light, full of lively carbonation, and is generally very crisp and refreshing on the tongue. The taste has hints of wheat and corn, white pepper, and lemon zest. Very subtle notes of fresh grass and bready malt come through as well. It's so crisp and clean, and delicious and quenching on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 27 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity