Ruekeller Helles pours a light straw yellow with a thick, white head that laces thickly and nicely. The aroma is complex, with notes of fresh grass, corn, and rice. The mouthfeel is light, full of lively carbonation, and is generally very crisp and refreshing on the tongue. The taste has hints of wheat and corn, white pepper, and lemon zest. Very subtle notes of fresh grass and bready malt come through as well. It's so crisp and clean, and delicious and quenching on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 30 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Meowsa!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity