Knee Deep's Star Wars-inspired double IPA, RU-DEEP-2, pours a light copper color with one finger of bright white head. Strong carbonation bubbles are visible through its translucent clouds. The aroma is of strong citrus hops and grainy malts. Lemon and grapefruit citrus fruit flavors are evident with the hop profile on top of a biscuit malt base. The 8.5 ABV is well masked by the strong but well balanced flavors in this beer. Knee Deep has consistently delivered with their IPAs since Day 1, and this droid is no different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 20 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity