Row 2 / Hill 56
Pours a beautiful deep gold color that is mostly clear and transparent. One finger of white, frothy head. Fantastic hoppy aroma of citrus and pine. The taste is so flavorful, especially for a Pale Ale. Juicy hop flavors of berry, tangerine citrus, and resinous pine. Doughy, soft malts are in the background, but they create nice balance. Creamy and smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a very mild bitterness present, and body is medium. This is 100% Simcoe hopped, from the three original Simcoe growers in Yakima, Washington. Delicious from start to finish, and in our opinion one of the very best beers from Russian River.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity