Rosee D'hibiscus pours a cross in color between red grapefruit and a blood orange with slight cloudiness and sparkling wine-like bubbles. This has a flower bouquet smell. The taste is similar to that of rose wine with some sweet cherry flavor in the beginning that is mellowed out the more earthy characteristics of the hibiscus and a little spice in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 52 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity