Rosee D'hibiscus pours a cross in color between red grapefruit and a blood orange with slight cloudiness and sparkling wine-like bubbles. This has a flower bouquet smell. The taste is similar to that of rose wine with some sweet cherry flavor in the beginning that is mellowed out the more earthy characteristics of the hibiscus and a little spice in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 15 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity