Rosee D'hibiscus pours a cross in color between red grapefruit and a blood orange with slight cloudiness and sparkling wine-like bubbles. This has a flower bouquet smell. The taste is similar to that of rose wine with some sweet cherry flavor in the beginning that is mellowed out the more earthy characteristics of the hibiscus and a little spice in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity