Rosee D'hibiscus pours a cross in color between red grapefruit and a blood orange with slight cloudiness and sparkling wine-like bubbles. This has a flower bouquet smell. The taste is similar to that of rose wine with some sweet cherry flavor in the beginning that is mellowed out the more earthy characteristics of the hibiscus and a little spice in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Alaskan Kölsch. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity