Root Bound is a collaboration with Burgeon Beer Company in Carlsbad, CA. It pours a golden orange color, non-transparent, with one finger of bubbly, off-white head. Nice lacing on the glass. Really nice aroma with tropical fruit and stone fruit. The taste is equally good, with orange citrus, peach stone fruit, and mango and pineapple tropical fruit. Soft, pillowy malts, probably heavy on the oats, and just slightly sweet. Juicy mouthfeel but medium bodied. Easy drinking for 8.1% with mild bitterness and smooth carbonation. Can’t ask for more in a hazy DIPA collab from two of the best breweries in California.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 29 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity