Romeo & Julius
Golden amber color, hazy but not cloudy, with a frothy, off-white head. Orange creamsicle-like aroma. Taste is similar to the nose, with orange citrus that is bright, tangy, and slightly sweet. The vanilla is certainly noticeable, with a smooth, creamy, fluffy texture. Well-carbonated mouthfeel, like cream soda. Certainly a cream ale at its core, but the orange and vanilla add a unique twist to this refreshing, easy-drinking beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 24 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity