Romeo & Julius
Golden amber color, hazy but not cloudy, with a frothy, off-white head. Orange creamsicle-like aroma. Taste is similar to the nose, with orange citrus that is bright, tangy, and slightly sweet. The vanilla is certainly noticeable, with a smooth, creamy, fluffy texture. Well-carbonated mouthfeel, like cream soda. Certainly a cream ale at its core, but the orange and vanilla add a unique twist to this refreshing, easy-drinking beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 31 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity