Roll Call: EC no. 4
This 4th edition pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a tight, off-white head. On the aroma we pick up on both malts and hops, which would be common in an East Coast style IPA. Taste begins with pale malt and bread flavors, but transitions into hoppy yet tart flavors. Grassy and citrusy, with lemon being most pronounced. Also a bit of berry and pineapple fruitiness. East Coast in nature but has the bitterness of a West Coast style IPA. Medium to full bodied with a booziness that can sneak up on you. Mouthfeel is chewy but also crisp. On the finish we get an accumulating bitterness that is strong on the grapefruit notes. A solid IPA, definitely with some bite!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity