Roll Call: EC no. 4
This 4th edition pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a tight, off-white head. On the aroma we pick up on both malts and hops, which would be common in an East Coast style IPA. Taste begins with pale malt and bread flavors, but transitions into hoppy yet tart flavors. Grassy and citrusy, with lemon being most pronounced. Also a bit of berry and pineapple fruitiness. East Coast in nature but has the bitterness of a West Coast style IPA. Medium to full bodied with a booziness that can sneak up on you. Mouthfeel is chewy but also crisp. On the finish we get an accumulating bitterness that is strong on the grapefruit notes. A solid IPA, definitely with some bite!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 54 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 59 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity