Roll Call: EC no. 4
This 4th edition pours a non-transparent, golden orange color with a tight, off-white head. On the aroma we pick up on both malts and hops, which would be common in an East Coast style IPA. Taste begins with pale malt and bread flavors, but transitions into hoppy yet tart flavors. Grassy and citrusy, with lemon being most pronounced. Also a bit of berry and pineapple fruitiness. East Coast in nature but has the bitterness of a West Coast style IPA. Medium to full bodied with a booziness that can sneak up on you. Mouthfeel is chewy but also crisp. On the finish we get an accumulating bitterness that is strong on the grapefruit notes. A solid IPA, definitely with some bite!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 51 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for King Citra. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity