Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mai Tai PA. 4 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pine'Hop'Le. 37 minutes ago
- Missy19 and 1 other listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Dopamine (Ghost 822). 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Catalyst. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity