Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity