Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity