Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 28 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mongo Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Winter is Here. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity