Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity