Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity