Rogue Paradise Pucker
Rogue Paradise Pucker pours a moderately hazy apricot color, with a thick white head that bubbles down to a thin coating across the top. The aroma is tropical fruit all the way, with a bit of fresh hop peeking through at the end of the nose - what's noticeably missing from the smell is any funk. Sweet guava and perhaps a little grapefruit acidity is predominant at the front, with clear passionfruit bringing up the middle, and a very pleasant tartness bringing up the rear that balances out the sweetness at the beginning. Further sipping yields much more complexity, bringing out some apricot, lychee, mandarin and an interesting creaminess. The carbonation is medium to high, and the mouthfeel is on the heavier side of medium. All in all, this is a bright and biting tart, and really enjoyable offering from Rogue that seems a little out of their norm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 37 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity