Rogue Honey Kolsch
We reviewed the Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch two years ago. Apparently it was good enough or popular enough to make it into the Rogue lineup. And it is good! It pours a golden, honey color with a very light white head that dissipates down to next-to-nothing within 30 seconds. It has a classic kolsch corn and barley aroma with a hint of honey afterwards, though not overwhelming. The flavor is delicate, a sweet lager taste with a malt grassiness and abundant sweetness. There is a very mild honey flavor in the aftertaste, but everything in the beer is subtle. This is a very refreshing spring-time beer, perfect as the weather gets warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- lposada listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity