Rogue Honey Kolsch
We reviewed the Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch two years ago. Apparently it was good enough or popular enough to make it into the Rogue lineup. And it is good! It pours a golden, honey color with a very light white head that dissipates down to next-to-nothing within 30 seconds. It has a classic kolsch corn and barley aroma with a hint of honey afterwards, though not overwhelming. The flavor is delicate, a sweet lager taste with a malt grassiness and abundant sweetness. There is a very mild honey flavor in the aftertaste, but everything in the beer is subtle. This is a very refreshing spring-time beer, perfect as the weather gets warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA