Rogue Honey Kolsch
We reviewed the Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch two years ago. Apparently it was good enough or popular enough to make it into the Rogue lineup. And it is good! It pours a golden, honey color with a very light white head that dissipates down to next-to-nothing within 30 seconds. It has a classic kolsch corn and barley aroma with a hint of honey afterwards, though not overwhelming. The flavor is delicate, a sweet lager taste with a malt grassiness and abundant sweetness. There is a very mild honey flavor in the aftertaste, but everything in the beer is subtle. This is a very refreshing spring-time beer, perfect as the weather gets warmer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 32 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity