Rogue Farms Pumpkin Patch Ale
Pumpkin Patch Ale pours an orange-copper color with a slim head the color of lightly-toasted marshmallow. It has a reserved smell dominated by molasses and brown-sugar with some pumpkin notes. On the initial sip, the use of real, locally-produced pumpkin gives it a fresh, natural taste. There is also a fair amount cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, providing some holiday festiveness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 31 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity