Rogue Farms Pumpkin Patch Ale
Pumpkin Patch Ale pours an orange-copper color with a slim head the color of lightly-toasted marshmallow. It has a reserved smell dominated by molasses and brown-sugar with some pumpkin notes. On the initial sip, the use of real, locally-produced pumpkin gives it a fresh, natural taste. There is also a fair amount cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, providing some holiday festiveness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 26 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity