Rogue Farms Pumpkin Patch Ale
Pumpkin Patch Ale pours an orange-copper color with a slim head the color of lightly-toasted marshmallow. It has a reserved smell dominated by molasses and brown-sugar with some pumpkin notes. On the initial sip, the use of real, locally-produced pumpkin gives it a fresh, natural taste. There is also a fair amount cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, providing some holiday festiveness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 29 minutes ago
- DadMike added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Julius. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Arete 2016. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 4 hours ago
- RexMundi commented on podcast If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity