Rogue Farms Pumpkin Patch Ale
Pumpkin Patch Ale pours an orange-copper color with a slim head the color of lightly-toasted marshmallow. It has a reserved smell dominated by molasses and brown-sugar with some pumpkin notes. On the initial sip, the use of real, locally-produced pumpkin gives it a fresh, natural taste. There is also a fair amount cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, providing some holiday festiveness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 6 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity