Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch
Honey Kolsch is infused with honey straight from the bees at Rogue Farms, and you can smell it right off the bat. It has a light carbonation with tiny, swirling bubbles and a slight, white-colored head. This beer has a creamy texture and a light crisp flavor. The honey aftertaste is noticeable but they were very careful not to let it overwhelm the flavor. This re-defines the term "easy drinking" and would be outstanding on a hot, summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity