Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch
Honey Kolsch is infused with honey straight from the bees at Rogue Farms, and you can smell it right off the bat. It has a light carbonation with tiny, swirling bubbles and a slight, white-colored head. This beer has a creamy texture and a light crisp flavor. The honey aftertaste is noticeable but they were very careful not to let it overwhelm the flavor. This re-defines the term "easy drinking" and would be outstanding on a hot, summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Saison Brett. 25 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bent Hop Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Pinner Throwback IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity