Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch
Honey Kolsch is infused with honey straight from the bees at Rogue Farms, and you can smell it right off the bat. It has a light carbonation with tiny, swirling bubbles and a slight, white-colored head. This beer has a creamy texture and a light crisp flavor. The honey aftertaste is noticeable but they were very careful not to let it overwhelm the flavor. This re-defines the term "easy drinking" and would be outstanding on a hot, summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 37 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 57 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity