Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch
Honey Kolsch is infused with honey straight from the bees at Rogue Farms, and you can smell it right off the bat. It has a light carbonation with tiny, swirling bubbles and a slight, white-colored head. This beer has a creamy texture and a light crisp flavor. The honey aftertaste is noticeable but they were very careful not to let it overwhelm the flavor. This re-defines the term "easy drinking" and would be outstanding on a hot, summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 6 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Sactown Brews. 44 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity