Rogue Dead Guy Ale
Dead Guy is a hard beer to put a label on. It pours a cloudly, golden color with a musty aroma and very little head. On the initial sip there are lots of bready malts and a light carmel hopiness. It finishes with a fairly bitter aftertaste that lingers. This is a beer even a dead guy would enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pride Of CHops. 42 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity