Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale
Rogue Creamery is a specialty cheese maker in Oregon. For their 80th Anniversary, Rogue Ales brewed a special beer to commemorate the occasion. Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale pours a dark brown with the aroma of molasses. The flavor is more like sweet rye bread than candy-like, though there is a hint of tootsie roll in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity