Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale
Rogue Creamery is a specialty cheese maker in Oregon. For their 80th Anniversary, Rogue Ales brewed a special beer to commemorate the occasion. Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale pours a dark brown with the aroma of molasses. The flavor is more like sweet rye bread than candy-like, though there is a hint of tootsie roll in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity