Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale
Rogue Creamery is a specialty cheese maker in Oregon. For their 80th Anniversary, Rogue Ales brewed a special beer to commemorate the occasion. Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale pours a dark brown with the aroma of molasses. The flavor is more like sweet rye bread than candy-like, though there is a hint of tootsie roll in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity