Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale
Rogue Creamery is a specialty cheese maker in Oregon. For their 80th Anniversary, Rogue Ales brewed a special beer to commemorate the occasion. Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale pours a dark brown with the aroma of molasses. The flavor is more like sweet rye bread than candy-like, though there is a hint of tootsie roll in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 48 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA