Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale
Rogue Creamery is a specialty cheese maker in Oregon. For their 80th Anniversary, Rogue Ales brewed a special beer to commemorate the occasion. Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale pours a dark brown with the aroma of molasses. The flavor is more like sweet rye bread than candy-like, though there is a hint of tootsie roll in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Portlandia. 10 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity