Rogue Cold Brew IPA
Rogue Cold Brew IPA pours a dark amber color with two fingers of light cream colored head. Mocha and caramel dominate the aroma. The flavor has a toasted malt base with, not surprisingly, a lot of cold brew coffee. The coffee bitterness transitions into the ever slightest amount of caramel sweetness in the aftertaste. Hints of brown sugar and molasses round out the taste. If you like coffee and you like beer, then you can't go wrong with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 32 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity