Rogue Cold Brew IPA
Rogue Cold Brew IPA pours a dark amber color with two fingers of light cream colored head. Mocha and caramel dominate the aroma. The flavor has a toasted malt base with, not surprisingly, a lot of cold brew coffee. The coffee bitterness transitions into the ever slightest amount of caramel sweetness in the aftertaste. Hints of brown sugar and molasses round out the taste. If you like coffee and you like beer, then you can't go wrong with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Gregorius Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other added a rating for Mana Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity