Rogue Cold Brew IPA
Rogue Cold Brew IPA pours a dark amber color with two fingers of light cream colored head. Mocha and caramel dominate the aroma. The flavor has a toasted malt base with, not surprisingly, a lot of cold brew coffee. The coffee bitterness transitions into the ever slightest amount of caramel sweetness in the aftertaste. Hints of brown sugar and molasses round out the taste. If you like coffee and you like beer, then you can't go wrong with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 50 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity