Rogue Cold Brew IPA
Rogue Cold Brew IPA pours a dark amber color with two fingers of light cream colored head. Mocha and caramel dominate the aroma. The flavor has a toasted malt base with, not surprisingly, a lot of cold brew coffee. The coffee bitterness transitions into the ever slightest amount of caramel sweetness in the aftertaste. Hints of brown sugar and molasses round out the taste. If you like coffee and you like beer, then you can't go wrong with this brew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 51 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for El Sully. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Lupulin River. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ace Of Spades. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 7 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Squeezebox. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity