Allegro Coffee Porter
On the pour, the golden beige head dissipates quickly. It has a strong coffee smell with a little alcohol burn on the nose. This gives you coffee and alcohol right up front on the initial taste. It's very much like the mixture you would find in an Irish coffee or coffee liquor. In the aftertaste it moves into a sweeter butterscotch and toffee finish. Because this doesn't shy away or mask the coffee taste, if you like your coffee black, this might be the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Good Green. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Spock It. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Universal Secret. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Gun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity