Allegro Coffee Porter
On the pour, the golden beige head dissipates quickly. It has a strong coffee smell with a little alcohol burn on the nose. This gives you coffee and alcohol right up front on the initial taste. It's very much like the mixture you would find in an Irish coffee or coffee liquor. In the aftertaste it moves into a sweeter butterscotch and toffee finish. Because this doesn't shy away or mask the coffee taste, if you like your coffee black, this might be the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 55 minutes ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity