Allegro Coffee Porter
On the pour, the golden beige head dissipates quickly. It has a strong coffee smell with a little alcohol burn on the nose. This gives you coffee and alcohol right up front on the initial taste. It's very much like the mixture you would find in an Irish coffee or coffee liquor. In the aftertaste it moves into a sweeter butterscotch and toffee finish. Because this doesn't shy away or mask the coffee taste, if you like your coffee black, this might be the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity