Allegro Coffee Porter
On the pour, the golden beige head dissipates quickly. It has a strong coffee smell with a little alcohol burn on the nose. This gives you coffee and alcohol right up front on the initial taste. It's very much like the mixture you would find in an Irish coffee or coffee liquor. In the aftertaste it moves into a sweeter butterscotch and toffee finish. Because this doesn't shy away or mask the coffee taste, if you like your coffee black, this might be the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 40 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity