Allegro Coffee Porter
On the pour, the golden beige head dissipates quickly. It has a strong coffee smell with a little alcohol burn on the nose. This gives you coffee and alcohol right up front on the initial taste. It's very much like the mixture you would find in an Irish coffee or coffee liquor. In the aftertaste it moves into a sweeter butterscotch and toffee finish. Because this doesn't shy away or mask the coffee taste, if you like your coffee black, this might be the beer for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. Less than a minute ago.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity