Rock the Pale Ale
Rock the Pale Ale pours a dark gold, light amber color. Not clear but not hazy either. Head is thick, white, foamy, and leaves lots of lacing. A steady stream of ascending bubbles comes from the bottom of the glass. Fresh aroma of hops and yeast that is really inviting. Taste is hoppy with citrus and pine flavors that are well balanced with bready, pale malt. Smooth mouthfeel with pleasant grapefruit bitterness in the finish. Overall a superb San Diego pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 58 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity