Rock the Pale Ale
Rock the Pale Ale pours a dark gold, light amber color. Not clear but not hazy either. Head is thick, white, foamy, and leaves lots of lacing. A steady stream of ascending bubbles comes from the bottom of the glass. Fresh aroma of hops and yeast that is really inviting. Taste is hoppy with citrus and pine flavors that are well balanced with bready, pale malt. Smooth mouthfeel with pleasant grapefruit bitterness in the finish. Overall a superb San Diego pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity