Rock the Pale Ale
Rock the Pale Ale pours a dark gold, light amber color. Not clear but not hazy either. Head is thick, white, foamy, and leaves lots of lacing. A steady stream of ascending bubbles comes from the bottom of the glass. Fresh aroma of hops and yeast that is really inviting. Taste is hoppy with citrus and pine flavors that are well balanced with bready, pale malt. Smooth mouthfeel with pleasant grapefruit bitterness in the finish. Overall a superb San Diego pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 8 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil