Rock the Pale Ale
Rock the Pale Ale pours a dark gold, light amber color. Not clear but not hazy either. Head is thick, white, foamy, and leaves lots of lacing. A steady stream of ascending bubbles comes from the bottom of the glass. Fresh aroma of hops and yeast that is really inviting. Taste is hoppy with citrus and pine flavors that are well balanced with bready, pale malt. Smooth mouthfeel with pleasant grapefruit bitterness in the finish. Overall a superb San Diego pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 4 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Citra High. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Perpetual Haze. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 4 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Devil Dancer. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity