Rock the Pale Ale
Rock the Pale Ale pours a dark gold, light amber color. Not clear but not hazy either. Head is thick, white, foamy, and leaves lots of lacing. A steady stream of ascending bubbles comes from the bottom of the glass. Fresh aroma of hops and yeast that is really inviting. Taste is hoppy with citrus and pine flavors that are well balanced with bready, pale malt. Smooth mouthfeel with pleasant grapefruit bitterness in the finish. Overall a superb San Diego pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Zonker Stout. 35 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity