River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 16 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity