River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity