River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 44 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity