River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Monterey Beer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity