River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to LA LA Land. 4 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 55 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 1 hour ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity