River Buddy pours a pretty clear, golden amber color. Lots of ascending carbonation bubbles. Head is white and frothy and the aroma is very inviting. Dank, fresh hops, with tropical fruit and citrus before the first sip. Taste is super fresh, with grapefruit and orange up front, then floral hops and pine. Medium bitterness but countered with a bit of sweetness from the malt. Mouthfeel is dry, with full flavor for a 5.6% pale ale. Finish is clean, crisp, refreshing and leaves you ready for the next one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 57 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 4 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity