Pours an almost black color with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Aroma of dark roasted malt, coffee, and earthy hops. On the taste, it’s definitely malt forward with rich, roasted flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and coffee, but the coffee isn’t too dominant, allowing the other flavors to come though as well. There is a nice hoppiness that seems to be herbal, floral, and earthy. Medium body with a soft, creamy head. Rich, balanced, and smooth – just what you need from a coffee stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 31 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin