Pours an almost black color with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Aroma of dark roasted malt, coffee, and earthy hops. On the taste, it's definitely malt forward with rich, roasted flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and coffee, but the coffee isn't too dominant, allowing the other flavors to come though as well. There is a nice hoppiness that seems to be herbal, floral, and earthy. Medium body with a soft, creamy head. Rich, balanced, and smooth - just what you need from a coffee stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity