Pours an almost black color with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Aroma of dark roasted malt, coffee, and earthy hops. On the taste, it's definitely malt forward with rich, roasted flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and coffee, but the coffee isn't too dominant, allowing the other flavors to come though as well. There is a nice hoppiness that seems to be herbal, floral, and earthy. Medium body with a soft, creamy head. Rich, balanced, and smooth - just what you need from a coffee stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 37 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity