Pours an almost black color with one finger of khaki colored, creamy head. Aroma of dark roasted malt, coffee, and earthy hops. On the taste, it’s definitely malt forward with rich, roasted flavors of chocolate, vanilla, caramel, and coffee, but the coffee isn’t too dominant, allowing the other flavors to come though as well. There is a nice hoppiness that seems to be herbal, floral, and earthy. Medium body with a soft, creamy head. Rich, balanced, and smooth – just what you need from a coffee stout.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 21 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity