This NE-style IPA pours a very hazy, golden yellow color. Head is white and creamy with nice lacing. Intense and inviting aroma of tropical fruit and stone fruit. Juicy, fruity hop flavors of mango, papaya, peach, apricot, and a bit of citrus. Malts have a soft texture, likely from some wheat or flaked oats, but the malts are there to really enhance the hop flavors. Mouthfeel is creamy and slick. Almost no bitterness and a super smooth, lingering juice finish. Fantastic beer and exactly what most people look for in this style!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 3 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 53 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity