Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity