Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity