Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 3 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 13 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 53 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity