Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity