Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 24 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity