Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity