Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 37 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity