Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 50 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity