Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 50 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity