Rio Blanco Pale Ale
Pours a slightly hazy, light copper color. Bubbly, off-white head that disappears quickly but leaves moderate lacing. Aroma of pale, caramel, and sweet bready malts. Taste follows the nose, with a malt-forward flavor backed up by some floral or earthy hops. Slight bitterness from the hops, with a bit of black pepper spice. Everything is pretty well balanced. Mouthfeel is super smooth, almost buttery, with medium carbonation. A honey-like sweetness is prevalent from start to finish. Ends with a crisp bite and more of that black pepper spice and the honey sweetness. Really impressed with this Pale Ale from Real Ale Brewing Co!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 52 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity