Rico Sauvin Double IPA
Pours a translucent, light copper color. Head is off-white and frothy. Aroma is malt forward, with sweet caramel on the nose. Taste is balanced, grain at first and then hops that seem floral and tropical but a bit of tangerine or grapefruit citrus. And hints of melon. Lots of fruity and juicy flavors. The white grapes or white wine feel comes in about midway through. Texture is sticky with an intense mouthcoating. Finishes dry and slightly tart with a mild bitter finish. Pretty unique Double IPA, including the can artwork!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 9 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity