Rico Sauvin Double IPA
Pours a translucent, light copper color. Head is off-white and frothy. Aroma is malt forward, with sweet caramel on the nose. Taste is balanced, grain at first and then hops that seem floral and tropical but a bit of tangerine or grapefruit citrus. And hints of melon. Lots of fruity and juicy flavors. The white grapes or white wine feel comes in about midway through. Texture is sticky with an intense mouthcoating. Finishes dry and slightly tart with a mild bitter finish. Pretty unique Double IPA, including the can artwork!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity