Rico Sauvin Double IPA
Pours a translucent, light copper color. Head is off-white and frothy. Aroma is malt forward, with sweet caramel on the nose. Taste is balanced, grain at first and then hops that seem floral and tropical but a bit of tangerine or grapefruit citrus. And hints of melon. Lots of fruity and juicy flavors. The white grapes or white wine feel comes in about midway through. Texture is sticky with an intense mouthcoating. Finishes dry and slightly tart with a mild bitter finish. Pretty unique Double IPA, including the can artwork!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 10 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity