Rhythm in the Lands
This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Rhythm Brewing Co. in New Haven, CT. Color is golden straw and fairly clear, with constant carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma certainly has pilsner malt, but we get a surprising amount of grassy, floral hops. Those flavors continue into the taste, with a light amount of hops, but seemingly more than typical for a pilsner. Lots of bready, cracker-like malt flavors are present, with no sweetness. Light body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Finishes smooth, with a mild citrus bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 47 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity