Rhythm in the Lands
This Fresh Fest collaboration was brewed with Rhythm Brewing Co. in New Haven, CT. Color is golden straw and fairly clear, with constant carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma certainly has pilsner malt, but we get a surprising amount of grassy, floral hops. Those flavors continue into the taste, with a light amount of hops, but seemingly more than typical for a pilsner. Lots of bready, cracker-like malt flavors are present, with no sweetness. Light body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Finishes smooth, with a mild citrus bitterness in the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 37 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity