Truth is a light copper color on the pour with a medium amount of head. The aroma blends bread and slight floral hops. The taste has a solid caramel malt backbone followed by a piney hoppiness and a little citrus bitterness in the aftertaste. This has a thicker mouthfeel than a lot of IPAs with a creamy, buttery texture on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 13 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity