Truth is a light copper color on the pour with a medium amount of head. The aroma blends bread and slight floral hops. The taste has a solid caramel malt backbone followed by a piney hoppiness and a little citrus bitterness in the aftertaste. This has a thicker mouthfeel than a lot of IPAs with a creamy, buttery texture on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Hayburner. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Penske File. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Nectar IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity