Truth is a light copper color on the pour with a medium amount of head. The aroma blends bread and slight floral hops. The taste has a solid caramel malt backbone followed by a piney hoppiness and a little citrus bitterness in the aftertaste. This has a thicker mouthfeel than a lot of IPAs with a creamy, buttery texture on the finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 34 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity