Pours a light yellow with no head but a ton of effervescent champagne-like bubbles. It's got a fading haziness that's more concentrated at the bottom of the glass and gets clearer as you move towards the top. The aroma is literally a fruit basket - we picked up peach, all kinds of citrus, apricot, cantaloupe, and white grapes. The taste is also complex, taking on characteristics of a sweet white wine like a Pinot Gris, but being tart as well. We picked up flavors of peach, white wine, biscuit, and sea salt. The brininess is barely noticeable, playing well off the sweet/tart. It's a light bodied gose with moderate carbonation. It finishes fairly dry like a Chardonnay, but without any butteriness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for James and Julie. 44 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity