Pours a light yellow with no head but a ton of effervescent champagne-like bubbles. It's got a fading haziness that's more concentrated at the bottom of the glass and gets clearer as you move towards the top. The aroma is literally a fruit basket - we picked up peach, all kinds of citrus, apricot, cantaloupe, and white grapes. The taste is also complex, taking on characteristics of a sweet white wine like a Pinot Gris, but being tart as well. We picked up flavors of peach, white wine, biscuit, and sea salt. The brininess is barely noticeable, playing well off the sweet/tart. It's a light bodied gose with moderate carbonation. It finishes fairly dry like a Chardonnay, but without any butteriness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 7 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 18 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity