Revivalists Pale Ale
Category:American Pale Ale
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a slightly cloudy, golden amber color with a white, creamy head and a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and citrusy. Taste is very well balanced between the malt and hops. Bready and grainy but the malts also turn a little sweet. And lots of hops for a Pale Ale with citrus and resinous pine. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is sticky and juicy. Smooth with a finish that is both chewy and dry. Overall, a fantastic Pale Ale from the The Big Easy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity