Revivalists Pale Ale
Category:American Pale Ale
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a slightly cloudy, golden amber color with a white, creamy head and a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and citrusy. Taste is very well balanced between the malt and hops. Bready and grainy but the malts also turn a little sweet. And lots of hops for a Pale Ale with citrus and resinous pine. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is sticky and juicy. Smooth with a finish that is both chewy and dry. Overall, a fantastic Pale Ale from the The Big Easy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to California Grab Bag II. 23 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity