Revivalists Pale Ale
Category:American Pale Ale
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a slightly cloudy, golden amber color with a white, creamy head and a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and citrusy. Taste is very well balanced between the malt and hops. Bready and grainy but the malts also turn a little sweet. And lots of hops for a Pale Ale with citrus and resinous pine. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is sticky and juicy. Smooth with a finish that is both chewy and dry. Overall, a fantastic Pale Ale from the The Big Easy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 18 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity