Revivalists Pale Ale
Category:American Pale Ale
Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Pours a slightly cloudy, golden amber color with a white, creamy head and a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and citrusy. Taste is very well balanced between the malt and hops. Bready and grainy but the malts also turn a little sweet. And lots of hops for a Pale Ale with citrus and resinous pine. Medium body with a mouthfeel that is sticky and juicy. Smooth with a finish that is both chewy and dry. Overall, a fantastic Pale Ale from the The Big Easy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 46 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap