Revision IPA pours a super clear, golden amber color. The head is thick and foamy. Aroma brings tropical fruit and melon, plus some citrus and pine. And the taste is fantastic. The tropical fruit and melon that we got in the aroma really stand out in the taste as well. Must be the Simcoe hops. Very light bitterness, with a super smooth, delicate finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 17 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity