Revision IPA pours a super clear, golden amber color. The head is thick and foamy. Aroma brings tropical fruit and melon, plus some citrus and pine. And the taste is fantastic. The tropical fruit and melon that we got in the aroma really stand out in the taste as well. Must be the Simcoe hops. Very light bitterness, with a super smooth, delicate finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 10 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity