Revision IPA pours a super clear, golden amber color. The head is thick and foamy. Aroma brings tropical fruit and melon, plus some citrus and pine. And the taste is fantastic. The tropical fruit and melon that we got in the aroma really stand out in the taste as well. Must be the Simcoe hops. Very light bitterness, with a super smooth, delicate finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 1 hour ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity