Revision IPA pours a super clear, golden amber color. The head is thick and foamy. Aroma brings tropical fruit and melon, plus some citrus and pine. And the taste is fantastic. The tropical fruit and melon that we got in the aroma really stand out in the taste as well. Must be the Simcoe hops. Very light bitterness, with a super smooth, delicate finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity