Revelation Stout pours a dark brownish black color with a khaki, fizzy head that recedes quickly. Aroma of roasted malts and dark chocolate. Taste is all malt; roasted and burnt flavors accompanied by some earthy hops. Lots of dark chocolate and coffee notes, maybe even vanilla. There's a creamy sweetness that initially made us think of this as a Milk Stout. Mouthfeel has that same creaminess and leaves a silky mouth coating. Medium to full body. Finish is smooth with a lingering semi-sweetness. Enjoyable and well made - no thrills just good taste, as it should be.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 24 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity