Revelation Stout pours a dark brownish black color with a khaki, fizzy head that recedes quickly. Aroma of roasted malts and dark chocolate. Taste is all malt; roasted and burnt flavors accompanied by some earthy hops. Lots of dark chocolate and coffee notes, maybe even vanilla. There's a creamy sweetness that initially made us think of this as a Milk Stout. Mouthfeel has that same creaminess and leaves a silky mouth coating. Medium to full body. Finish is smooth with a lingering semi-sweetness. Enjoyable and well made - no thrills just good taste, as it should be.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 46 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity