Revelation Stout pours a dark brownish black color with a khaki, fizzy head that recedes quickly. Aroma of roasted malts and dark chocolate. Taste is all malt; roasted and burnt flavors accompanied by some earthy hops. Lots of dark chocolate and coffee notes, maybe even vanilla. There's a creamy sweetness that initially made us think of this as a Milk Stout. Mouthfeel has that same creaminess and leaves a silky mouth coating. Medium to full body. Finish is smooth with a lingering semi-sweetness. Enjoyable and well made - no thrills just good taste, as it should be.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 1 minute ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 49 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity