Revelation Stout pours a dark brownish black color with a khaki, fizzy head that recedes quickly. Aroma of roasted malts and dark chocolate. Taste is all malt; roasted and burnt flavors accompanied by some earthy hops. Lots of dark chocolate and coffee notes, maybe even vanilla. There's a creamy sweetness that initially made us think of this as a Milk Stout. Mouthfeel has that same creaminess and leaves a silky mouth coating. Medium to full body. Finish is smooth with a lingering semi-sweetness. Enjoyable and well made - no thrills just good taste, as it should be.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 48 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity