Revelation Rye IPA
Revelation Rye IPA has a dark yet warm copper color with a nice head. The initial taste is similar to the smell of wort, which we found to be quite pleasant. This beer has a creamy mouthfeel with a bready, yeast presence. It's extremely well balanced, with a nice amount of malt contrasting with a fresh hop taste. Ending with a silky smooth, buttery finish, overall this is an exceptionally well made beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Honey Hips Strong Blonde. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Cantrip Kölsch. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 56 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Reissdorf Kölsch. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity