Revelation Rye IPA
Revelation Rye IPA has a dark yet warm copper color with a nice head. The initial taste is similar to the smell of wort, which we found to be quite pleasant. This beer has a creamy mouthfeel with a bready, yeast presence. It's extremely well balanced, with a nice amount of malt contrasting with a fresh hop taste. Ending with a silky smooth, buttery finish, overall this is an exceptionally well made beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity