Rêve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut
Dark brown in color with two fingers of dark brown, bubbly head. It dissipates fairly quickly to a thin film, but leaves a touch of lacing on the glass. Pleasant aroma of coffee and hazelnuts. The taste is malt-forward with dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, vanilla, and hazelnut. Creamy, silky mouthfeel. Light to medium bodied for this style. There were more coffee flavors at first, but on the finish, the hazelnut flavors take over. Another great stout from Parish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 35 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity