Rêve Coffee Stout
Color is dark brown with a large finger of creamy, khaki-colored head that leaves plenty of lacing. Huge aroma of coffee, perhaps the strongest aroma we’ve seen in a Coffee Stout. And the taste is superb, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, molasses, and brown sugar. But most of all, coffee. The mouthfeel is creamy, silky, and smooth, with ample carbonation. Medium bodied with more coffee and milk chocolate sweetness on the finish. This is an incredible Coffee Stout and highly recommended by the Beer of the Day crew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity