Rêve Coffee Stout
Color is dark brown with a large finger of creamy, khaki-colored head that leaves plenty of lacing. Huge aroma of coffee, perhaps the strongest aroma we’ve seen in a Coffee Stout. And the taste is superb, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, molasses, and brown sugar. But most of all, coffee. The mouthfeel is creamy, silky, and smooth, with ample carbonation. Medium bodied with more coffee and milk chocolate sweetness on the finish. This is an incredible Coffee Stout and highly recommended by the Beer of the Day crew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada and 1 other listened to It's a Trappist!. 49 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity