Rêve Coffee Stout
Color is dark brown with a large finger of creamy, khaki-colored head that leaves plenty of lacing. Huge aroma of coffee, perhaps the strongest aroma we’ve seen in a Coffee Stout. And the taste is superb, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, molasses, and brown sugar. But most of all, coffee. The mouthfeel is creamy, silky, and smooth, with ample carbonation. Medium bodied with more coffee and milk chocolate sweetness on the finish. This is an incredible Coffee Stout and highly recommended by the Beer of the Day crew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 48 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity