Rêve Coffee Stout
Color is dark brown with a large finger of creamy, khaki-colored head that leaves plenty of lacing. Huge aroma of coffee, perhaps the strongest aroma we’ve seen in a Coffee Stout. And the taste is superb, with roasted malt, milk chocolate, vanilla, molasses, and brown sugar. But most of all, coffee. The mouthfeel is creamy, silky, and smooth, with ample carbonation. Medium bodied with more coffee and milk chocolate sweetness on the finish. This is an incredible Coffee Stout and highly recommended by the Beer of the Day crew.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 37 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity