Reuben's Mosaic Crush
Color is light golden yellow with plenty of haze. Head is two fingers thick, super white, and frothy. Inviting aroma full of hops, especially citrus and berry. Great flavor that is both earthy and fruity. We get lemon, berry, pine, and stone fruit, but also a touch of mango. The hops certainly dominate, but there’s a grainy, cereal-like malt backbone that seeps through. Nice carbonation, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 30 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity