Reuben's Brews Gose
Reuben's Brews Gose pours an incredibly clear, pale straw color. There is champagne-like carbonation and a very thin head with tiny bubbles. The aroma smells like pear sparkling wine. The taste follows the smell with a very wine-like quality, a pear and green apple fruity tartness, and a chardonnay-like dryness. It finishes with a dry saltiness and the aftertaste is abbreviated and crisp. This is a fantastic representation of the style and definitely worth seeking out in the Seattle area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 21 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity