Reuben's Brews Gose
Reuben's Brews Gose pours an incredibly clear, pale straw color. There is champagne-like carbonation and a very thin head with tiny bubbles. The aroma smells like pear sparkling wine. The taste follows the smell with a very wine-like quality, a pear and green apple fruity tartness, and a chardonnay-like dryness. It finishes with a dry saltiness and the aftertaste is abbreviated and crisp. This is a fantastic representation of the style and definitely worth seeking out in the Seattle area.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 54 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Chaotic Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity